cerebral-animationscerebral-animations

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Naruto Bloopers Ep.2 Naruto Bloopers Ep.2

Well...

You didn't actually do any of the work. You took screenshots from Naruto and brush-tooled over them. So I have to give you a 0 on graphics and style. The sound wasn't bad, but it did get kind of annoying. It wasn't exactly that funny either, a lot of the bloopers were just "missing symbols" or whatnot on the peoples arms. Didn't make me laugh at all, sorry.

Try again, next time making it more of your work.

HyperRaider responds:

Try again, next time making it more of your work?? how am i supposed to do that.
I watched Naruto a while back and noticed there were many things either wrong or to big or even it wasnt there.
This is just to show the people out here that not everything is perfect you know?
Sorry that i brush tooled over it but at least it has some humor in it (that you probably cannot see)
You should try this yourself and than you'll talk differently.

Say Something! Say Something!

THANK YOU!

i hate those smileys so much! whenever it says something, i always think some one is talking to me.

it's so annoying!

anyway, great job! fived.

Mr. Cream Mr. Cream

That was pretty good.

you have a lot of potential. this was a great flash. make it longer, and it would be perfect.

Mariokart 3d Mariokart 3d

Pretty good.

You seem to have a good engine going there. I just didn't like the fact of using sprites as the character and stuff, if I were you I would try to make it more of a 3d model.

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Yea but i want it to seem like your playing mariokart. This is actually a map of it.

rescue mission rescue mission

Nothing all that special.

You didn't draw pretty much any of the images, the frame rate was very low, and this has been done a thousand times.

i'll give you a little bit for the actionscript, but otherwise, this wasn't that good.

Family Guy Quiz: Easy Family Guy Quiz: Easy

uh...

had you done a lot... more with this, it would have been good. you have the basics right, but maybe make it a little more fancy? there was pretty much no animation in this, it was just clicking. the questions were amazingly easy, it's "stag" not stock, and perhaps you could have been rewarded something at the end instead of just a replay button?

good premise, just do a little more next time.